What we do
Trustees are the lower executive board of the foundation. However they comprise the highest executive committee at regional level for Terrible Foundation programmes and corporations.
The office assists the Director General's trustees, in their duties They are ultimately responsible for approving requests and orders of the DGO (Director General's Office).
We're responsible for:
- overseeing the Department of Works
- reviewing policies presented by the Director or any other officer
- approve grants and request from Grants & Outgo Office
- hold the Grants & Outgo Office to account
- implement by-laws or policies changes from the General Council/Director General's Office
Dear Mr BridgesAvailable download
Termination of MemorandumAvailable download